Who are we? And why should it matter to you?
- a 65 year old warehouse manager that adores his grandkids and is in love with his wife of over 20 years
- a 5 year old scootering through the show room because he wanted to come to work with his mom today
- a 24 year old working to get his GED and lifting refrigerators onto trucks with his pinkies (he's really that strong)
- a service supervisor who moved back to Santa Fe to live with and care for his father after a debilitating stroke
- an Ops Manager whose 17 year old son travels the country dancing ballet
- a crazy redhead amazon who talks like a sailor and has "email anxiety" (what does that even mean??)
- a Sales Manager who wears 40 pounds of silver jewelry on her wrists and still taps the register keys with the levity of a court clerk
We are a group of individuals who have been lucky enough to come together as a team. As different as we all are, we have a shared value structure based on exceptional delivery and customer service. Whomever you catch on the phone will draw you in, work with you to solve your problems (from what size ladle to buy to where you might have left your car last night), and make sure you get what you need, when you need it.
Chef Link is a team that is greater than the sum of its parts. We are a family orientated, fun loving business that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do. We believe in doing things right the first time, every time and we are committed to you being delighted by every experience you have with us. So give us a try, join the family, and you will be left with a new faith in our industry.
Lofty goal, we know.