Would you buy a new car and then never change the oil?
Chef Link offers a customized program of preventative maintenance for your commercial refrigeration and hoods at one low monthly cost. We have a variety of schedules and maintenance options tailored to meet your company's needs.
Why is Preventative Maintenance Important?
Many service calls are the result of inadequate maintenance. Regular maintenance lowers the incidence of service emergencies, overtime repair cost, and lost product. Many manufacturers void parts and labor warranties if the equipment has not been properly maintained and cleaned.
Typical Preventative Maintenance Monthly Service
- Condenser Cleanings
- Filter Change
- Check Amp Draw
- Check Exhaust and Make Up Air Systems
- Change Belts (as needed)
- Check Thermostat Calibration
- Oil Motors to Manufacturers Specifications
- Check Air Filtration
- Check Seals, Hinges, and Closing Mechanisms
- Audio/Visual Inspection of all Equipment
- Staff Training for Proper Use and Care
- Regular Service: $90/hr
- After Hours Service (calls after 4:00 pm/on weekends: $135/hr
- Holiday Service: $180/hr
- Minimum Service Charge is 1 Hour/$90/hr
- Travel Charge (outside city limits): $50/hr
- In Shop Service (customer to drop off and pick up equipment): $65/hr
- Pick Up and Delivery: $50/hr
Chef Link charges by the hour only, and does not split time. Discounts are not available, but if you are interested in joining our Customer Loyalty Program and receiving discounts and coupons at levels based on volume, inquire with your sales representative.